- All meals and events will take place at the Holiday Inn & Suites, 2nd Floor.
- For virtual participants, all presentations will be live via Zoom, unless otherwise indicated.
- The registration cost for in-person participants includes meals, snacks and refreshments.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served Monday through Thursday.
- Dinner will be served Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Monday is on your own).
- A cash bar will be available during all dinner services.
- Snacks and refreshments will be available during all breaks.
Day 1 - Sunday, July 18th
|12:00 - 1:00p||Registration on site and online|
|1:00 - 1:30p||Welcome / Introductions / Course Orientation|
|1:30 - 2:30p||Perspectives of Economic Development - Kenny McDonald, CEcD (Virtual Presentation)|
|2:30 - 2:45p||Break|
|2:45 - 5:00p||Managing an EDO – Rep. Patty Lundstrom, CEcD|
|5:30 - 8:00p||Welcome Dinner and Legislative Discussion led by Rep. Patty Lundstrom, CEcD (Alumni)|
Day 2 - Monday, July 19th
|8:30 - 10:30a||Community Development - Noreen Scott, CEcD|
|10:30 - 10:45a||Break|
|10:45 - 11:45a||Understanding Your Community - Tom Garrity|
|11:45a - 12:45p||Lunch|
|12:45 - 2:45p||Strategic Planning – Mark Lautman, CEcD|
|2:45 - 3:00p||Break|
|3:00 - 5:00p||Community Assessment Panel - Mark Lautman CEcD, Moderator|
|5:00p||Dinner on your own -or- with interest group|
Day 3 - Tuesday, July 20th
|8:00 - 10:00a||Understanding Your Prospects - Jay Moon, CEcD|
|10:00 - 10:15a||Break|
|10:15a - 12:15p||BR&E – Eric Canada and Danielle Casey, CEcD|
|12:15 - 1:00p||Lunch|
|1:00 - 3:00p||Business Attraction – J.J. Johnston, CEcD|
|3:00 - 3:15p||Break|
|3:15 - 6:00p||Workforce – Pat Vanderpool, CEcD|
Day 4 - Wednesday, July 21st
|7:30 - 9:30a||Ethics – Mary Ann Moon, CEcD|
|9:30 - 9:45a||Break|
|9:45 - 11:45a||Research and Statistics – Nathan Tafoya, CEcD and Danielle Casey, CEcD|
|11:45a - 1:15p||Lunch and Border Activity – Jerry Pacheco|
|1:15 - 2:15p||Finance – Mark Barbash, CEcD (Virtual Presentation)|
|2:15 - 2:30p||Break|
|2:30 - 5:00p||Finance Panel – Mark Roper, Juan Torres, Johanna Nelson, CEcD, Deborah Burns|
Day 5 - Thursday, July 22nd
|8:00 - 9:30a||Real Estate – Jim Smith|
|9:30 - 9:45a||Break|
|9:45a - 12:30p||Marketing – Guillermo Mazier and Aaron Brossoit|
|12:30 - 1:30p||Lunch|
|1:30 - 3:30p||Program Breakouts|
|3:30 - 3:45p||Break|
|3:45 - 4:45p||Graduation & Presentation of Certificates|
Made possible through support from our Sponsors: